Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Newfoundland

Wonder of wonders. Susan and I have finalized our plans to go to Newfoundland, by way of New Brunswick and Cape Breton.  I may get to see whales and birds like I have never seen before, including one of the largest Puffin colonies in this hemisphere.  And what is so wonderful is how extremely excited Susan is about this.  Some of the anticipated highlights are Gros Morne State Park, Fodo Island off of Tillingsgate, the most eastern point on the American Continent, Cape Speare, and St. Mary's cape, home to millions of Gannets, Shearwaters, Razorbills, etc. etc.  And everything is booked!  I may even get a chance to play my trombone at St. Andrews Presbyterian Church in Sidney Mines, where "A.D." preached (A. Douglas Wauchope the 1st. that is)_.

No comments:

Post a Comment