Friday, November 1, 2013




A blog of family mostly, with some amazing shot of my Dad and relatives, and Scott's birthday party, halloweeen, and a bird trip.  Bear with me.


Susan and I at the Atlantic Symphony where I play Bass Trombone
These are our dear friends David and Doris Small.
We performed the Webern Passacaglia, Op. 1, the Beethoven 4th Piano Concerto (Mischa Namirovsky)
and the Dvorak 9th Sym. ("New World")

Scott at 37!!

The cake1  The cake!

Alex, Carter, Susan

The card!


Definitions of Scott as father



Group shot 1b
back row: Doug, Susan, Rigo, Carol
Scott, Alex, Cheryl, Carter
 






I could not be happier to have this photo, thanks to Don who has been shifting through
mounds of stuff from Ann Watson's estate, and scanning photos.
This is A. Douglas Wauchope, my grandfather, probably taken in Nova Scotia
and that is A. Douglas Wauchope jr, my father.

This is my uncle Tom, in Hendersonville, NC

Jackson and Oliver ready for Halloween!
Anakin and Abe

Deer, Daniel Webster Farm.

A brant.  That mark on the neck is extremely hard to catch in a photo.

Greg Gale at Daniel Webster. 
A fine art photographer, we finally found a day we were both free.

Here is five frames shot in less than a second of this Common Loon on Duxbury Bay




No comments:

Post a Comment