Thursday, December 21, 2017

Christmas gigs

What a week!
On Tuesday the 12th. I returned to Hingham High School to rehearse and perform with the HHS Band, Chamber Winds and Jazz Band.  On Thursday I played at the Oak Point Art Association exhibit,  On Friday I returned to HHS for two master classes on practice and performance, and them  on Saturday drove to Westerly Rhode Island for a rehearsal and performance of a Christmas Pops program. Sunday AM, up to the church for a 8:00 AM rehearsal with the brass, then 10:00 service at our church (including my arrangements of the echo carol, and Widor "Toccata" for brass, then back down to Westerly for two more pops programs. 
So here is a few highlights.
This and the next three photos are by my friend Greg.
This is performing at the Arts Night at the Oak Point Club House
with Roy Campbell.




The Christmas Tree!

At the master classes, Hingham High School
I had forgotten how rewarding it is to have 50 students
hanging on your every word!




At the Westerly Chorus Christmas Pops concerts (rehearsal).



No comments:

Post a Comment