Saturday, May 10, 2014

2014 March of Dimes "March for Babies"

Susan and I joined Erin's team in the "March for Babies" in Boston.  Susan raised $1875. (thanks to the many great friends and relatives who supported her.  You know who you are!)  Erin's team stands at $27,055. at the moment, which is the top team in Massachusetts. Jackson Wauchope stands for everything that is wonderfully possible in medicine, thanks not only to the research MOD has provided for premature babies, but also the good will of so many people willing to donate (and walk).
Again, thanks to all of you who contributed, especially answering Susan's outreach.
Photos of the day's march.

A beautiful, warm day (we had no rain, as predicted).


Oliver, Jackson, and Aiden

An idea of the scope of the march

I can't help myself, I see a face like that and I melt
This is Lindy!.
I often wonder what kind of dad I would have been to a little girl.
Probably a wrapped-around-the-little-finger type.

And another cutie


The band for the occasion. "Sweet Caroline" started it off.






Here is the team!




A few architectural shots


How about this for a roof-top garden?
Down on the first floor is the famous "Cheers"

No comments:

Post a Comment