Friday, March 21, 2014

Just because it was beautiful (albeit cold and windy) I drove down to Duxbury Beach, and lo and behold, they had dumped dirt in all the potholes, and smoothed everything over, and the drive was extremely pleasant, as opposed to the week before which was a nightmare.
I saw 5 Snowy Owls, the most in one morning I have seen (photos of 4 follow, one flew to the ocean side and I missed), and then I drove north through Marshfield, Humarock, Damien Point, and Scituate, just enjoying the sunshine. 
The first shot is of Alex climbing Alex Mountain.
eE cut steps in the ice, and he climbed all by himself, and so we created a flag with his name and date.

Scituate, from Humarock

Same photo, different light;  I couldn't decide which one to eliminate.

This is from Damien's Point, Marshfield

Scituate Harbor from First Cliff

I am so ready for Spring! Where's the babes?

and, the first Skunk Cabbage, Massasoit State Park

Ancient stone wall, Massasoit State Park

The first of five for the day

Looking back from Saquish

No. 3

No. 4

No. 5

No comments:

Post a Comment