Saturday, September 30, 2017

Fall at Plum Island

Wonderful collection of Fall migrants still flowing through.  No place to really get very close, and the light was going fast.  The walk on the boardwalk was very relaxing, and I practiced my horn on the Pines trail, absolutely by my self.  I wish it were an hour closer!












And in case you didn't see this one, this is Ken Wenzel, an old friend and colleague.  We played many gigs together in
theatres and concerts.  He is legendary as a jazz musician who plays bass, guitar, keyboard, trombone, flute,
almost everything brilliantly.  He has a regular gig at "Martini's" a restaurant in Plymouth, every Tuesday night.


And if you missed this, a further celebration of my 75th, and 50th Anniversary at Oak Point.
Back row: Barbara,  Bill, Cheryl, Amy, Glen, Marilyn, Marshall, Don
In front, me, Leah, Carter, Sam, Alex


No comments:

Post a Comment