Saturday, October 22, 2016

Nova Scotia, Part 2 Bruce and Irene

Bruce and Irene are great hosts.  It was such a great visit, and they are such wonderful cooks!  All my siblings cook except me, for some reason, and cook well.  I wish I had take photos of the munificent pizzas they made from scratch.  And I loved all the European-style breakfasts, with cheese, home-made breads, etc.
David and the cat-who-thinks-its-a-dog, and followed us for all our walks.

When I arrived, Bruce, David and I went on a short walk to the river
just below their house. 

The house could be a

An entire front wall of windows looking out on the garden.

I got up early the next morning and walked over to the lake.  This kind of vision is
for those who get up early.







Back in Irene's garden

In the afternoon, Barbara and Bill arrived, and we took a hike following
the stream that continues past Bruce's house.  What a wonderful trail to be
so near your home.


The cat-dog followed us for miles.
Marlin, David, Irene, Bill

Irene, David


Irene

David, Bruce



No comments:

Post a Comment