Saturday, January 17, 2015

New years, Alex, 12th Night

A few recent pictures and comments.
12th Night performances in Westerly, RI.
L to R, Hans Bohn, trombone, , me bass trombone,, Gary Buttery, tuba,
 Dana Russian, Greg Whittaker, trumpets
Just out of sight, Bob Couture, trombone, and Rich Given, lead trumpet.
This was the final performance of 12th Night, after 40 years.
And George Kent make it back from S. America (and gall stones!)
to see Sunday's concert.  

Don sent me this picture of me reading to nephew Silas, from two summers ago.

New Years day, 2015.
At the Soulias for brunch
I've just returned from driving to Provincetown, birding. 

What a fabulous breakfast.  This, after New Years Eve,
dinner with the Soulias, desert at our house,
along with "Catch Phrase", dessert, champagne,
and my playing "Auld Lang Syne" on the porch at midnight.

I took Alex on my regular Monday sitting, and we visited the
Norwell Science Center, where a fantastic display of Snowy Owl photography by
Greg Lessard was on display.


Garter Snake

Alex was fascinated by the map of the river shed, and kept
demanding we go back to it. 
Maybe a budding cartographer?

No comments:

Post a Comment