Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Duxbury Beach Sept 3

A beautiful morning, first trip since to Peru and NC.  Nice Short-billed Dowitcher .  I bought a cup of coffee from the Dunkin Donuts in Halifax, paid with a $20. bill and left without collecting my change, drove back by three hours later, and they had it waiting for me.  Plus I mailed my twin Don his birthday present, a solo for French Horn and Brass Ensemble, dedicated to him, Jamie, and the Blue Ridge Brass Ensemble  in Brevard, NC. It uses a lot of excerpts for fun, and I hope he has the opportunity to play it with Jamie.
The Birds:
Juvenile Black-bellied Plover

Black-bellied Plover


Short-billed Dowitcher

Short-billed Dowitcher

Juvenile Semipalmated Plover


Ruddy Turnstone, Semipalm

Ruddy Turnstone


No comments:

Post a Comment