Saturday, May 2, 2020

April 1 Blog

No one seems in the mood for April Fool jokes, so I'll just present you with a small blog with a few recent shots.  The big new for me was photographing a Caspian Tern, a life list bird, very unexpected.


Princess curious about Susan's face

And here is the Caspian Tern!
They are only in Mass. about two weeks

I only know what these birds are because of David Ludlow, from Mass Audubon, who I 
happened to run into this morning and he pointed them out. 
David has added about 20 North American birds to my life list. 

A rare get together with Erin, Ken, Oliver and Jackson, walking in the woods at a state park.

A Savanah Sparrow.

Yellow Warbler, first warbler of 2020.


And the circle of life goes on.


Erin, Millie, and Ken

Red-tail, right next to the road.

One more look at the Sandhill Cranes


Bluebird of Happiness


No comments:

Post a Comment