Saturday, August 3, 2019

Family on the Cape, a few birds.

What a wonderful time this past week.  I performed a recital in Hyannis with my good friend Roy Campbell, and My sister Barbara and husband Bill, Bill's daughter and husband Jeff, and their children Leah and Sam, all came to the concert, the most relatives I think I have ever had in a recital.
Then Don and I stayed in a motel in Orleans, to visit all of the above who were camping out in Nickerson State Park.
A few pictures from that time, and a few birds taken this morning's birding.





This is from one of Carter's birthday celebrations.

From the left:
Don, Jeff, Leah, Sam, Amy, Bill and Barbara, all at the National Seashore, Wellfleet

The "Three Sisters" lighthouses, moved back from the beach, de-commissioned

Doughnuts for the campsite breakfast
Don, Leah, Bill, Sam

Don coming back from Race Point beach. 
The most perfect weather possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment