Thursday, June 12, 2014

Birding at Sparhawk School

I presented a little talk on birding, bird photography, etc. to Oliver and his class at Sparhawk School and we had a good sight of a redtail flying overhead.  I showed a folder of about 25 birds to the class, some of them quite rare, and Oliver identified every single one.  I had dinner with my sister, Barbara, in Portsmouth, where we had a superb meal at Jumpin' Joe's and then we both went up to the Seacoast Science Center where we saw a lecture by Eric Masterson, who had just published "Birdwatching in New Hampshire"  All in all a great Wednesday.
Here are a few photos from Sparhawk.
This large skunk was in my backyard under the bird feeder. 



It was "Greek" day at Sparhawk!




Good timing, to see s Redtail just at that moment.




No comments:

Post a Comment