Monday, August 12, 2013

One of my favorite things in life is to go to Quincy and board the Harbor Express, glide into Boston, have dinner, and come back in sunset.  Susan and I did just that today, meeting one of my oldest friends, Louis Stewart, conductor, composer, pianist, and Berklee faculty.  We walked from Long Wharf over to Legal Seafood, had a wonderful meal, and returned on the Ferry back to Quincy. 
The city and the harbour are one of the reasons I feel so priviledged to live where I do 
Herring Gull

Cormorant

Ah, to be young....








This is the largest private yacht I think I have ever seen in Boston.
Easily double the size of the next size down.

The Custom House where Susan and I spent the night for her 60th. birthday.


One of the most beautiful boat in the harbour, always moored right across from the Harbor Express birth.
Could it be a Crosby?

and the trip back home.....


No comments:

Post a Comment