Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Aha, a second day of blogging in a row, good for you.
I am looking forward, with some nervousness, to my Summer, one without the Satuit Band, which i led for 21 years, and a summer without private lessons.  I hope to be able to work with my compositions, and particular to go back to past works and put them into Sibelius.  I will probably do a website for large brass ensemble compositions, and see where that goes.  And what spare time I have, after golf, photography, praciticing the Bass Trombone, will go towards this blog.
I am trying to add to the photography every single day with something worth while.  and some days I come up pretty short, like today, a day of rain and shadow.  One photo worth while, a bug of somekind, about i/2 inch long.  Pretty striking, actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment