Sunday, January 1, 2017

Christmas, New Year

Various activities during the past two weeks.  We had dinner and Christmas at Ken, Erin,  Jackson and Oliver, we had dinner and Christmas with Scott, Cheryl Alex and Carter, we had a luncheon for our new neighbors, the Connelly's, I played my annual solo trombone for Second Parish in Hingham, we saw the new year in with close friends, and Susan and I took our first walk on New Years Day.
And tomorrow I am up at 5 to do my first briding in 2017. 
Here are a few shots.

Christmas Eve morning with Carol, Cheryl and Susan.

Alex and Rigo

Can we please, please get started?
Carter and Alex


Christmas Eve brunch.

There are six sparrows bathing.

Bill Daley at the Larz Anderson Museum
Special exhibit on Porsche

A few photos from the museum.


Mark Slawson and I went to Alma Nove for lunch.
The desserts!


New Years Day brunch at the Soulias
Doug, Susan, Dave Shipman, Priscilla and Dana Johnson, Elaine



Susan on our walk at Pratt Farm this afternoon, New Years Day .


No comments:

Post a Comment