Tuesday, March 1, 2022

Family and test photos

.
Winter birthdays
Bill Daley, Susan, Mike Magnant, Bill Bassett, Elaine Soulia
"War Wagon"
The challenge is to use every single lego piece, somehow. 
Off of Plymouth Harbor
Using my Sigma 800mm f11 lens on an object easily a mile away. 



In Boston visiting Louis Stewart, trying out my new I phone 13 pro max camera. 
And the resolution.......?
Pretty incredible.  I may be able to leave my heavy SLR home more often. 
Shots from Plum Island, Newburyport. 
No Snowy Owl, but it was great to see these Horned Larks.
The first two pictures were with my 100-400 Canon Lens.
The birds were about 40 yards away. 
Greatly cropped, of course. 
These next five were with the Sigma 800 F11.
Immature White-throated Sparrow

And more shots of the Horned Larks. 
It's obvious that the big lens can, in some circumstances, produce a better image. 
I did have to lighten all of the 800mm images, however, in Photoshop, and 
lighten the shadows. 
It is a lens strictly for the brightest possible surroundings.

And finally, the Canadian Emblem, found on 
Jackson and Oliver Wauchope's certificates of Canadian citizenship!
Congratulations, grandchildren!

No comments:

Post a Comment